Representative of the crop development and seed companies, from Bayer CropScience Inc. Canada
Al Driver is President & CEO of Bayer CropScience Inc., Canada. Al has been with Bayer CropScience and its predecessor companies for over 30 years.
Bayer CropScience Canada is a subsidiary of Bayer AG and is one of the world’s leading innovative crop science companies in the areas of crop protection, seeds and plant biotechnology.
- Hoechst - Sales Representative/Sales Manager 1985-1993 - Ontario / Alberta
- AgrEvo Canada Inc. - Director Marketing 1993-1999 - Saskatchewan
- Aventis CropScience Canada Inc. - Director Sales 1999-2002 - Saskatchewan / Alberta
- Bayer CropScience Inc. - Vice President Sales & Marketing 2002-2009 - Alberta
- Bayer CropScience Inc. - Vice President Marketing and Business Development 2010-2014 - Alberta
- Bayer CropScience Inc. - President /CEO 2015- - Canada
- B.Sc. Ag. 1984 University of Guelph
- P.Ag. Alberta Institute of Agrologists
- CCSC University of Saskatchewan
- CropLife Chemistry Committee
- Family, Skiing, Boating